Issues with being kicked

Minecraft issues, Launcher issues, Java issues, ...
LiquidSolids

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:44 pm

I am being kicked for spamming while just entering commands like /home home, sending private messages, etc. Sometimes i get kicked for spamming after sending 3-4 messages within like 25 seconds, i re-log, and it kicks me after sending 1 private message and a command to switch servers/go to the hub to switch servers. I don't know if this has anything to do with a problem on my end but it makes trading and just playing with friends that aren't in my discord (i've been trading keys and money on game modes like survival, factions etc. which is what i mean by trading) hard when sending simple commands and private messages that don't flood the public chat. I would understand if i was spamming commands to switch servers and potentially causing lag, or if i was flooding public chat. But sometimes I get kicked for using the simplest commands after sending a private message to another player. Maybe it could be added into the server ranks "No spam kick" or something like that, or maybe it will be abused. If anyone knows how to fix this or if there is a way around it since i'm just using commands to teleport back to my base, then please pm me or write it in this thread.

BruhOk

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Yea! Similar kicks are happening to me! I'll do /me or /msg and get kicked after typing it in like two or three times. I'm not spamming either.

LiquidSolids

Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:50 am

BruhOk wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:12 pm
Yea! Similar kicks are happening to me! I'll do /me or /msg and get kicked after typing it in like two or three times. I'm not spamming either.
This hasn't happened to me in the last like week so I guess it's just one of those things where you wait it out.

Dutchclown40

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 am

Go to version 1.8.9 and this will not happen, atleast on my computer.

Greatings
Dutchclown40
Nexus

K1llAurq

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:36 pm

Dutchclown40 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 am
Go to version 1.8.9 and this will not happen, atleast on my computer.

Greatings
Dutchclown40
Nexus
When signature is removed but you still want people to know u xDDD

• Information