Mob Eggs in the shop

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
NxDs

Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:33 am

Hmm the economy of factions and acidisland are completely different... Trust me, I have both farms (2 of iron and 3 or 4 of creeper) and the iron one is not as nearly productive as the creeper (talking about the money earnings)

Thing is, and I see it in this way, we offer regular members a FULL basic experience of multiples game modes offered by 7 different servers maintained only through donations. We don't ask people to pay to play, it's free and you can enjoy a Minecraft vanilla-like experience on which you can't mine spawners, can't set multiple homes, don't have vaults and all these extra things.

BUT if you really enjoy our servers and/or you really want all those extra things we just ask you to support us.
Remember, all the staff members are volunteers and the servers are free for everyone but maintain mservers like ours costs, a lot...
This is just how I see the thing but this doesn't mean that we can't still add that egg in the shop, that's up to Dieu since iron golem eggs are not in the creative inventory and I can't get them

MortenHD

Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:57 am

Aplause For NxDs... Iron Golem Eggs Would Need A New Addon To The Server. Something That Means A New HARD Update For Dieu And Company... But Somehow Like, Iron Golem Spawn Eggs At Shop Would Be A New Way To Get The Money For The Server... Im Kinda Accepting Both Oppinions...

NxDs

Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:07 am

The economies of the servers are messed up, earning money is become too easy. We are thinking to remove things, not adding more ways to make it easier.

MortenHD

Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Wow. APLAUSE

NxDs

Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:29 pm

You talk like it's my fault and I want the server to be worse instead of helping it improve.

MortenHD

Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:53 pm

No, Its Not Your Fault Just Saying That You Are A Pro!

S4ad132

Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:54 am

Most true statement ever but I have money is the problem lol I just don`t wanna donate xD

WieEinAlpha

Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:23 pm

necro

• Information