Tips for acidisland

You're on an island, in a sea of acid! If you like Skyblock, try AcidIsland for a new challenge! This is almost like SkyBlock but instead of falling, you must contend with acid water when expanding your island and players can boat to each other's islands.
DavagonV

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:21 am

darktyrant wrote:Davagon,

your cactus shop rarely has cactus. if no one afks for it, it wont grow.
I would like to afk, but unfortunately I am banned. So if you wanna afk. Just stand at the chest for a moment. The farm is huge so cactus will be there very fast. I also know that Someone else afks there and buys everything right away. It is BawlerLawler who afks there often. But she buys the cactus right away when she is back online....

Ya (banned) boi,

DavagonV

TheKillerNL

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:53 pm

DavagonV wrote:

I would like to afk, but unfortunately I am banned. So if you wanna afk. Just stand at the chest for a moment. The farm is huge so cactus will be there very fast. I also know that Someone else afks there and buys everything right away. It is BawlerLawler who afks there often. But she buys the cactus right away when she is back online....

Ya (banned) boi,

DavagonV
Haha, own fault for getting banned.
What are you a dumb pink person.
Gl and enjoy the ban.

Love you DavagonV
<3 <3 <3 <3

DavagonV

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:55 pm

TheKillerNL wrote:
DavagonV wrote:

Ya (banned) boi,

DavagonV
Haha, own fault for getting banned.
Gl and enjoy the ban.

Love you DavagonV
<3 <3 <3 <3
Kiddo, You're not even playing Extremecraft that much :P You're addicted to another server :P

Luv you too,
<3 <3

Ya (banned) boi,

DavagonV

Lehvii

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:22 pm

TheKillerNL wrote: Haha, own fault for getting banned.
Gl and enjoy the ban.
Love you DavagonV
<3 <3 <3 <3
DavagonV wrote:Kiddo, You're not even playing Extremecraft that much :P You're addicted to another server :P
Luv you too
Please refrain from going off-topic.
This topic was made for players who are new to Acidisland and want to know how the game works. It'd be great if you guys PM each other.

WhySoNxDs

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:11 am

Thanks for the tips , that's helped me a lot .

LordPharaoh9020

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 pm

how do you sell things?

• Information