BowBoost... the Biggest problem of Factions

Factions are like clans/tribes, create your Faction or join one and fight or raid other factions. Griefing is allowed, raiding is allowed, TNT can destroy everything, even obsidian!

Moderators: HeadAdmin, Owner

Booscuit

Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Hey guys.. I'm writing this post to talk about a thing that ruin the PvP on Factions.. The BowBoost..
The BowBoost consist in hitting yourself with your bow . that has a high level of knockback. so that u can escape.. and it doesnt even keep you in ct since you hit yourself with it... and it works only if You are not in a Faction.. a lot of players use this mechanic .. and personally i think its absolutely not fair... I say it because i also used Bowboost sometimes while i was getting killed.. and i escaped super easy..
Killing someone that use the Bowboost its literally impossible even if u have 5 people that bowboost too against that player... Because the player that is escaping can simply do fakes and stuff like that to escape so easy..... It's so stupid ... everytime im dying i just say to my Leader "kick me" so i can escape easy.. Personally i think staff should delete this mechanic because it ruins the pvp on the Faction Gamemode :confounded: ... i hope this post gets considered.. Peace! <3

@NxDs
@Dieu

sarjuholl

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:07 pm

I agree boowboost is so op and ruins pvp in factions.

LiquidSolids

Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 pm

It doesn't ruin the game mode because it's too op. It just ruins it for players who can't counter it. It's something that adds a little bit more skill to pvp, rather than just clicking fast and eating apples. But some may disagree.

HmHHmmmHmmm

Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:00 pm

LiquidSolids wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 pm
It doesn't ruin the game mode because it's too op. It just ruins it for players who can't counter it. It's something that adds a little bit more skill to pvp, rather than just clicking fast and eating apples. But some may disagree.
It doesn't add skill to pvp since you just run and bow yourself...

LiquidSolids

Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:07 am

Well there are many people complaining they can't perform this action, so obviously not everyone can do it.

• Information