Questions about the restart

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

FolksySpade

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 am

Edit: TLDR; Will we keep our money with the restart? If we keep stuff in an enderchest will it transfer over?

First off I'd like to say that I'm absolutely thrilled to be apart of this community, the server runs like butter, the moderators seem to actually care about what happens, and the game mode skyblock (which I love) is so well put together. On that note, I can see myself spending a lot more time playing here than on my previous servers that usually let me down.

So after playing for a couple days, and seeing that there was a new reset planned I decided to take action and do some research to get some specific information about what's going to happen along side with the islands being wiped.

First thing I'm curious about is the economy, since we're losing our islands would we be losing the money we've earned along side with it? Or can we use it to advance our next island to make things happen a little faster. Also, if we were to keep things in our enderchest would that mean it they would transfer it over too? I've had a few servers in the past allow us to keep the enderchest which was amazing, so I was hoping you guys would do the same thing.

Finally, is there going to any changes to the challenge/ranking system? I couldn't find the main post you guys listed for the reset, so thanks for your time and reply if you manage to give me one. :)

LightxDark

Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 am

Short, youll lose everything. This is something new people will get mad at, especially those who arrive 1 day before the reset XD

stirunner

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:13 am

I just wish they would hurry, I have quit since january shortly after donating. I love this server but see no point in continuing work on my island till the reset.

FolksySpade

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:27 am

LightSoars wrote:Short, youll lose everything. This is something new people will get mad at, especially those who arrive 1 day before the reset XD

Much sadness brews within me..

I just started about a week ago and found out about the restart a few days ago, lol so I have no urge to continue.

FolksySpade

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:28 am

stirunner wrote:I just wish they would hurry, I have quit since january shortly after donating. I love this server but see no point in continuing work on my island till the reset.

Yea.. the one thing I'm a little bummed about is the long wait between announcing the reset, and actually doing it. With my old servers they made the wait about a week so there wasn't this confusion.

• Information