Why Skyblock Restart

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

NFS_Unity

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:21 pm

First of all, I agree with your decision, no doubt, I agree, delete the islands of those who do not enter, delete the islands of those who enter like ours, for example my friend MVP is a shame we gave so much effort that we gave you so much support why are you doing this you are playing on our server,

AntiStrike

Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Well it will be more fun to play when you started from new. Like I had 40 igs before I got greifed and I was bored, nothing to do anymore. Your just to rich and nothing to do anymore. I hunk more players would play it more when it's all from new. That's why I started OpSkyblock since it's all from new and fun to try get OP and rich island etc..

NFS_Unity

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:40 pm

But we are not as rich as you We are dealing with you, you are asking us to go to yours

AntiStrike

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:24 pm

NFS_Unity wrote:But we are not as rich as you We are dealing with you, you are asking us to go to yours
I Have Hard Time understand this.. lol. All I said it's better for those who are rich , for everyone to be equal. Doesn't matter if your not rich.. Well it's resetting and that's it..

KatieSunni

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:03 am

I can easily clarify why the reset is happening.
1. The Spawn is outdated, Ugly & needs a serious remake.
2. With a new shop comes new money making potentials, if we were to change the prices & add/remove new items to the shop the veteran players may have an abundance of supplies they could sell back to the shop & break the economy.
3. Players will have a chance to progress at the same rate & all fight for that number one spot instead of 1 island being 200% ahead of everyone else.
4. We have a new arena that the PvP players will get to explore & fight in.
5. A lot of players are at the point where they have finished all the challenges have multiple of every items & ran out of ideas to do.

Hope this clears some stuff up ;3
-Angel

Alvinridel

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Is the new Skyblock going to be in 1.9 ? Because if people get bored that easily, it would be better to have more things to do, more blocks, more items.... And 1.8 is just too old for that :)

Atrotics

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:21 pm

alvinridel wrote:Is the new Skyblock going to be in 1.9 ? Because if people get bored that easily, it would be better to have more things to do, more blocks, more items.... And 1.8 is just too old for that :)

Wait for awhile and maybe dieu will change the version?

LightxDark

Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:58 pm

alvinridel wrote:Is the new Skyblock going to be in 1.9 ? Because if people get bored that easily, it would be better to have more things to do, more blocks, more items.... And 1.8 is just too old for that :)
No! No! Please no 1.9. #WorstUpdate. They can add 1.9 items, but not the stupid combat " enhancements"

Alvinridel

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 pm

LightSoars wrote:
No! No! Please no 1.9. #WorstUpdate. They can add 1.9 items, but not the stupid combat " enhancements"
Well they can just add the new items and keep the old combat system :) some helper said that is possible, that would indeed be the best option

Rinostic

Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:12 pm

I'm ready for the Skyblock reset because everyone will have a fresh start and will have a chance to run for /is top #1. Currently me and my team are /is top #2 with Guitar_strings in front of us. We had fun but all of us are ready for the restart.

• Information