Skyblock Reset - Please Hurry!

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

stirunner

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 am

Hello all, before the staff gets annoyed seeing another post like this please just hear me out, I will keep this brief.. My wife and I love this server, I recently upgraded to MVP with all intentions to going to extreme once I was paid last weekend and making her heroic until she gets paid.. Since we are still fairly new to this server, we do not at all mind the reset but find there is no point in putting effort in our island until the reset happens. We are dying to play skyblock, and want to do so on this server. We do not want to play elsewhere, but she is starting to bother me about finding a new one. I have faith, you guys say soon and thats fine but please make it really soon. If your plan is to do it anyway, why delay in doing it?

LightxDark

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:50 pm

stirunner wrote:Hello all, before the staff gets annoyed seeing another post like this please just hear me out, I will keep this brief.. My wife and I love this server, I recently upgraded to MVP with all intentions to going to extreme once I was paid last weekend and making her heroic until she gets paid.. Since we are still fairly new to this server, we do not at all mind the reset but find there is no point in putting effort in our island until the reset happens. We are dying to play skyblock, and want to do so on this server. We do not want to play elsewhere, but she is starting to bother me about finding a new one. I have faith, you guys say soon and thats fine but please make it really soon. If your plan is to do it anyway, why delay in doing it?
You should play opskyblock more

KatieSunni

Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 am

Keep an eye out this week for when we announce the reset. The spawn is coming along very nicely & I do not think it will take much longer to finish it.
-Angel ;3

UltranosWA

Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Guys we got warned around before two months that there is a reset we really want it to happen I am waiting for about one and half months please we want to know when is the reset we just want a date to get ready

xpiral

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:47 pm

I am not really sure but someone said the server will reset on February 28. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Peace!

• Information