Mixed Messages on the reset

SkyBlock is one of the most popular gamemodes ever created. The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.

Moderators: Owner, HeadAdmin

powelly52

Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:05 am

So the server is back online after a few hours downtime. No reset though, despite a JrHelper's confirmation that it is happening.

I, for one, and I think the whole community would like to know if its happening or not.

Personally I'm all in favour of a new world, the hundreds of old and abandoned islands need to go and we can all benefit from the drop in server lag.

But I don't want to carry on building up my island today if tomorrow I'll be starting anew... seems like a waste of time.

All I ask is a post from staff with a few simple details..

When will it be?
What (if anything) is carried over to the new map?

stirunner

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:16 am

I agree. If its a week from now, I would like to know so i can just mess around. if its tomorrow, let me know so I don't waste my time tonight.

ranthaman

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Hey guys i have the same question! ive been building up my is and its taken a ridiculous amount of time. i think we should be atleast able to keep our player vaults, and our balances. an Iron golem and Ghast spawner arent cheap guys it took weeks to be able to afford my first one. please let us dedicated players know whats going to be happening. WHEN IS THE RESTART or is it just a bunch of hot air!!!!

just throwing it out there. why dont you give people 1 month to log in and if they dont then delete there island. (not really sure how it works) but atleast the players who love to come and build everyday dont lose all there hard work

Thanks
Your Man
RanThaMan

KirbyKips

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:41 am

Maybe if there's enough replies, someone will actually respond and tell us!
I have built a really amazing island in a short amount of time, but I've been hearing about a reset coming around this month.
If this is true, I'd be heart broken. I spent hours on my island and I even got an Iron golem spawner finally!
I do know that some servers actually do this, but I want to know when THIS server plans on doing it.

I'm hesitant to keep playing Skyblock since I have no clue when this reset will happen. If it's really this month, should I really keep playing? What's point if all of my progress is destroyed?
And also, I've heard things about some of the other modes also resetting too.
Can we get some answers please?

NFS_Unity

Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:42 pm

Delete the names of people who do not get it right Yada wants to ask us

LightxDark

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Maybe delete this post and check what all the other staff said to other people. I dont know, this seems good

• Information